Author Topic: Remember That Time?...  (Read 3757 times)

August 03, 2004, 08:51:46 AM
Reply #20

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
bm comming is still funny, right?
although, sadly, people think i'm getting good when i play seriously :(

GIVE ME NINJA IPS IN STATION ACCESS NOW!`1~

August 03, 2004, 08:54:16 AM
Reply #21

Grimm

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/grimmus
Yea, those times in RC2 were funny too. I've recently been playing it on some open servers when there's other people online, and I've discovered that we seem to be the only people who whore the sci mines and BS cannon as much as we did; Everyone else seems to have a thing for the MP5 (which is actually lamer than the BS cannon). Also, I think I've taken Gem's spot as the telefragger as I've gotten better with the Gaus to the point where people are constantly bitching at me to choose a "weapon that takes more skill" (I think it's hilarious whenever anyone mentions skill in a video game, especially when they're running around with the MP5, which is the easiest weapon to use and is still rather effective). However, I think it's safe to say I've kept my title as Houndeye Whore.  :D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 08:54:51 AM by Grimm »

August 03, 2004, 09:05:13 AM
Reply #22

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
The MP5 better than the BS Cannon and the sci mines? BLASPHEMY!

And by teleporting, I meant that one fire mode where you teleport between spawnpoints. You blink all over the map and telefrag people who spawn in. The one where you teleport to where you shoot doesn't work very well, as Gem and I figured out: We'd see each other simultaneously, and shoot almost simultaneously (I must've been a bit faster). Instead of hitting me, Gem hits my scientist shot instead and teleports to it, blowing it up and killing us both. XD

August 03, 2004, 03:15:20 PM
Reply #23

fatty

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
haha commandah ahnold was hilarious. everyone wanted to go marine / spec to hear you.