Author Topic: Firearms Pics  (Read 2388 times)

July 29, 2004, 07:12:04 PM
Read 2388 times

Seth

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://go.to/simclarke
because i was bored, and they look so cool.
Through the mudd and the blood to the green fields beyond, for ours is not to question why our is but to do or die.

And when we die and die we shall to saint peter we shall tell, just another soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell.

July 29, 2004, 07:12:54 PM
Reply #1

Seth

• Gorge

• View Profile
and a medivac in progress
Through the mudd and the blood to the green fields beyond, for ours is not to question why our is but to do or die.

And when we die and die we shall to saint peter we shall tell, just another soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell.

July 29, 2004, 07:16:28 PM
Reply #2

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I trash talked this game because I only had experience playing the horrible 2.7 when the Famas was king of the field. But since i tried 2.9 I must say, i enjoy playing it more then NS (since B4 isnt so great) I encourage people to tst it out, a nice 8v8 of LM regs in this game would be very cool. Once you get teamwork in this game it totally owns.

And I for one am a fan for Last Stands, And i gotta say. Last stands in FA are totally awesome n fun on some maps. Much better then NS marine end last stands

and as for the pics, there pretty damn cool. I have 1 or two ill go look n find em to add
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 07:19:24 PM by Diablus »

July 29, 2004, 08:03:28 PM
Reply #3

BlaqWolf

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
that guy on the box has an amazingly strong stomach... ;)
*In Soviet Russia, armory humps you!

July 29, 2004, 09:00:21 PM
Reply #4

johnjacobjingle

• Gorge

• View Profile
that'd be lower back, wouldn't it?  and feet so he doesn't fall of forward?

aka "mary"  thanks to Mr. Bill.
aka "let me stab your face"  if i'm feeling like starting a knife brigade or 3
"Drop Bill at JHunz. Build Bill, research relocation upgrade. WIN!" -necrosis...wow

July 29, 2004, 09:03:01 PM
Reply #5

DR.FUZZY!

• Lerker

• View Profile
    • http://hosting.nsagames.com
Bah with default medvacs, use my roflcopter model! :D

July 29, 2004, 09:05:19 PM
Reply #6

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
LOL!

I use the black hawk, because iots sexeh :lol:

I also have Most of the urban warefare sound pack, with a sweet custom M16 model. Because as we all know it, the Defualt FA sounds are HORRIBLE. especially the walking sounds. the urban warefare pack will fix that up just right though ^^.
I like this sweet custom mortar too B). (Also has some really sweet Battle backround noises, not those old and overused Saving Private Ryan ones <_< )

EDIT: and the yellow Xhair is the one that I have set as all of my Xhairs, the Defualt FA Xhairs are a bit annoying and usually block your FOV (especially the damn M16, M14 and M4's
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 09:23:56 PM by Diablus »

July 29, 2004, 09:41:21 PM
Reply #7

Seth

• Gorge

• View Profile
yes i agree new crosshairs totaly upps the playability of this game, i have red dot for almost all weapons and sum green 3 prone type for colt type weapons

also one more pic i got 2 medivac's going then when i paused to take a screenshot sum guy blew my head off...

July 30, 2004, 11:15:20 AM
Reply #8

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
that'd be lower back, wouldn't it?  and feet so he doesn't fall of forward?
I think it would take both. :p
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

July 30, 2004, 01:25:44 PM
Reply #9

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Medic reporting for duty!

July 30, 2004, 03:05:22 PM
Reply #10

Seth

• Gorge

• View Profile
i'd urge you all to come try out 2.9

the best server around is TAC, or The Armory as its known they have their teeth in alot of maps you can find their names in alot of the sekret rooms.

www.the-armory.net

i dont remember the server ip but there is 2 armory servers one runs more custom maps and the other is just reg's, i generaly populate both non stop whenever i get totaly pissed off at the huge suckage of NS

July 30, 2004, 03:49:40 PM
Reply #11

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
The armory servers are good, but a server id stay away from is the [*~Stars*~] server. Its almost like a horrible Elitist CS Clan server except without the lamage. If your not in a clan and say something they flame you out of the damn server sometimes. I stay away from there <_<

I requested someone with art 1 to set up arkers for the 3 mortars in base so we could light of the blue spawn, all i got was "Do it yourself noob" "No the smoke lags everyone up dumbA$$" ""Goto another server and lame up with artillery" "you suck noob, you need mortar kills to have a good score!?! hahaha!"

^now the last comment really only made him look like a idiot because last time i checked FA was about teamwork, not "Lets camp with a M82 in a corner and kill everyone who passes through because you need a L33t Score to be "cool"

But of course the server agreed with him because there all elitists who go looking for every spot on a map to exploit and Helmet Cam (That means they can see you perfectly and shoot you, but you can see a tiny bit of their helmet, or not at all)

But i definetly reccomend the Armory servers.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 03:55:17 PM by Diablus »

July 30, 2004, 06:28:33 PM
Reply #12

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Only thing I don't like about FA is that it tries to combine tactics with running speeds higher then that in UT2k4 - the result is it's really quite deathmatchy...

July 30, 2004, 06:28:41 PM
Reply #13

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
    • http://
I tend to play a lot on the ~quant~ Hamburger Hill server, Good ping with people who aren't clan-obsessed or obnoxious (I'm not saying they're awesome people like you guys, but at least they're not bad and don't really bother you when you're playing :p )

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK