Author Topic: Photochop Thread  (Read 4040 times)

July 14, 2004, 02:11:37 PM
Reply #20

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
OMG!! photoshop my pic!!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

July 14, 2004, 03:31:58 PM
Reply #21

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
This is actually very coincidental since I just got back from a 3 day camping trip with some friends. We bought a bundle of wood and for some reason, Capt. Ahab's leg was in it...

No, this is not photoshopped in ;D

(Note that the retarded look on my face is because I was, equally ironically, taking shots of Capt. Morgan, and was laughing like hell. Not to mention falling over)

July 14, 2004, 03:56:45 PM
Reply #22

Seth

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://go.to/simclarke
didnt know you could "buy" firewood...

give me 5 minutes in the bush i'll fill my truck bed with firewood, ever hear of deadfall burns like twinkies in a opera convention.

funny stuff. do me next!
Through the mudd and the blood to the green fields beyond, for ours is not to question why our is but to do or die.

And when we die and die we shall to saint peter we shall tell, just another soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell.

July 14, 2004, 04:16:30 PM
Reply #23

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
give me 5 minutes in the bush i'll fill my truck bed with firewood, ever hear of deadfall burns like twinkies in a opera convention.
Ever hear of a national park? They usually prohibit wood gathering since some redneck ass:D with a pickup and a 3 legged dog goes out there and chops down a tree to use for wood. And they usually don't like that.

Plus, you'd have to be an idiot to use ultra dry wood that burns instantly. Just what I want to do is get up every 2 minutes and throw 15 more pounds of wood on the fire because it's burned away to ashes by then.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 04:18:14 PM by Uranium - 235 »

July 14, 2004, 04:45:04 PM
Reply #24

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
didnt know you could "buy" firewood...

funny stuff. do me next!
do you next !? do ye have a pictar ?
-_^

July 15, 2004, 11:11:31 AM
Reply #25

Doobie Dan

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I was, equally ironically, taking shots of Capt. Morgan, and was laughing like hell. Not to mention falling over)
That makes me a little nervous seeing that hatchet in your hand... glad to hear you're still alive though...
God, it's so creamy.
[snapback]33239[/snapback]