Author Topic: Eets MMO tiem!  (Read 3823 times)

January 23, 2009, 02:07:11 PM
Read 3823 times

Zero7

• Legacy Admin
  • Fade

• View Profile
Alright, thought I'd make a post here just to give ya'll some heads up. A lot of you might remember how nostalgic I get when I talk about Neocron. Now's your chance to be part of the nostalgia.

A buddy and I are going to give a different cyberpunk mmo a go. Closed beta should be starting soon and open beta should be ready by 2Q 2009 with the game releasing by late 2009. If you're curious, it's called EarthRise.

Sound off if you feel like joining me for it (maybe not for release, but the beta, at the very least). I'll probably start updating bl0g7 once again (if I can remember the password for it.. harhar) with some updates regarding it. We got about 5-8 people together so far from our AoC guild, so rawr. Join up.
... *Sigh* When I Get A Sig That's NOT Consider Fan Service, I'll Put It Here
Winnar ! (Knives)
Poofle Pwn!

February 13, 2009, 01:55:28 PM
Reply #1

Zero7

• Legacy Admin
  • Fade

• View Profile
So it totally looks like my AoC guild will be going to EarthRise and it would take the game to bomb really really hard for the co-leader to change his mind. We're up to 13-15 members so far (all from the AoC core). StoneToad is joining us too.

Guild website here: www.dawnrazors.com

and we got subforum on the EarthRise site, here: http://forums.play-earthrise.com/index.php?board=32.0
... *Sigh* When I Get A Sig That's NOT Consider Fan Service, I'll Put It Here
Winnar ! (Knives)
Poofle Pwn!