Author Topic: New Cs Source Footage  (Read 4859 times)

July 06, 2004, 08:29:21 PM
Reply #20

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I don't think you have to join for the mirrors. You only have to join for the CS-Nation mirror itself.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

July 07, 2004, 01:59:49 PM
Reply #21

Path

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
After ravaging the net looking for a WORKING link that I could get those from without registering... well, I just went back to CSnation and registered as "bananaball" Its too bad the videos are not of top quality, but a good fix for any CS fan.  

After showing them to my helplessly addicted CS comrade, coupled with the E3 end footage, he was on the verge of hysteria. I think he almost was ready to hurt me, because I did not have any more for him.  :D
</Path>

Commanding is like playing StarCraft, only the units curse at you when you lose.
Anything is a weapon if you swing it right.

July 08, 2004, 02:55:42 PM
Reply #22

admojostrator

• Skulk

• View Profile
I wish the videos were better quality. Aren't these offical releases from Valve?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 02:56:52 PM by admojostrator »

July 13, 2004, 06:18:18 PM
Reply #23

Path

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Okay, I managed to find a few links to the 5-min CS:Source footage that was High Res. It is 64MB now, and the quality is definitly improved. Unfortunately for us, it is still in German.
So first, the Hi-res CS:Source footage: LINK!
I used the 8BallClan link, worked like a charm

Oh, and for those of you who wanted to know what the people said before being dubbed into German, look here.

Also, I found a link to the E3 video, without all the HL2 parts. Just in case anyone wants it. It appears to be of the same quality.
E3 CS:Source video:LINK!
The link is the third yellow peice of text from the top.
</Path>

Commanding is like playing StarCraft, only the units curse at you when you lose.
Anything is a weapon if you swing it right.