Author Topic: What Frustrates You The Most While Playing Ns?  (Read 13683 times)

May 30, 2004, 10:34:06 PM
Reply #60

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I was reading your post, Esuna, and felt almost as if you could be a threat to the great temptation, to drink deeply from the cup that is my manifest of a pure energy of corruption and evil, to be one with the demons that reside within; the demons that fuel the forge of raw evil, of such that one may use to craft a weapon of unimaginable power out of the shards of despair and agony, fragments of fallen hopes and withered dreams, slivers of fear and torment, craft them into a weapon with which to wield and lash out; smite the inferior creatures that dare call themselves of the same specie as yourself, while you sit high upon your throne of your slain enemies and drink only the purest living virgin blood from the skull of the mightiest of those that oppose you, and when you're ruling dominion over every subservient creature on this desolate uncaring rock, looking down upon all from the mountain of sacrafices you've reaped in your righteous thirst, knowing they are but peons in your chaos-twisted corrupted game of metaphorical chess, aspiring to become to the divine creature of arcane energy that is your birthright, when I realize that while you are cantankerous... you are no bard!

Hmm and for the record, all should have learned by now that I vindicate all when I have an HMG, and I very clearly warn that if you're being a f***cawk and hop in my way while trying to exploit game physics, I don't give two f***s if I kill you or not.

As for what pisses me off most in NS:

- Bunnyhopping marines abusing the game's physics.

- Shotguns. Face it, we all know they're overpowered as :Ding sin.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 10:56:53 PM by Uranium - 235 »

May 31, 2004, 12:23:06 AM
Reply #61

Mouse

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • Danger Mouse
    [/li][li] People that constantly stack marines just because they're better at that. Yeah, that means all the sh***y players are on aliens with me. Really makes for an unbalanced game.
    [/li]
*cry*

I almost always go aliens... well im sorry that im sucha disapoint me to you esuna[/sarcasim]  :p

for a couple of reasons: 1) generally i don't like being on a team where most of the non-reg don't know how to f*****g listen to the **** **** commander. 2) Having to listen to a commander that doesn't know how to f*****g comm/manage his marines (this isn't always the case but happen enough to piss me off to no end). 3) Getting screwed over because no one takes the comm. I'd comm if a) people would acutally listen, B) give me useful advice/information while comming, c) I didn't **** more as a comm then I did as a marine. 4) I generally f*****g **** as marine.  At least as alien I can do stuff generally do stuff on my own... kill rts, build important structures, *scratches his head* that about as all im good at :p but it tends to be more fun.  o_O  :blink:

May 31, 2004, 12:48:04 AM
Reply #62

Grimm

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/grimmus
What frustrates me the most while playing NS?

Playing NS would have to be the most frustrating thing about it. At least, anything after 2.01.

May 31, 2004, 08:55:58 AM
Reply #63

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
People that scream down the mic. I f**king hate this. Stop it.

ah, sorry, ain't gonna stop this, :p
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

May 31, 2004, 08:58:07 AM
Reply #64

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
...manifest of a pure energy of corruption and evil, to be one with the demons that reside within; the demons that fuel the forge of raw evil, of such that one may use to craft a weapon of unimaginable...
boinking buddha on a bipartisan train! teenangsting to the ubarest eh uranub?
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

May 31, 2004, 09:04:34 AM
Reply #65

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
[...]The shotgun being the NS equivalent of the RC2 bulls**t cannon[...]
I invented that weapon! w00t!

Oh, what annoys me about NS is that I'm outta it for quite a while still. Oh, and people swearing incessantly on forums, as if it'd make their posts appear more threatening or something like that. But that's got little to do with NS.

May 31, 2004, 10:34:49 AM
Reply #66

esuna

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • bellendsebastian.com
People that scream down the mic. I f**king hate this. Stop it.

ah, sorry, ain't gonna stop this, :p
I don't mean scream as in shout, i mean scream like a goddamn banshee, piercing any eardrums. Temjin, i'm looking at you.
Hint: Use Guided Mode for helpful prompts

May 31, 2004, 12:28:56 PM
Reply #67

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
...manifest of a pure energy of corruption and evil, to be one with the demons that reside within; the demons that fuel the forge of raw evil, of such that one may use to craft a weapon of unimaginable...
boinking buddha on a bipartisan train! teenangsting to the ubarest eh uranub?
Well it started out with a one-line reply, and kinda escalated from there into that Tapestry of Terror®...

May 31, 2004, 01:53:06 PM
Reply #68

cutter

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
just stupid marines in general

sometimes it gets so bad i feel like getting outta the comm chair and gunning a few of them down
I bet you felt like that today with 'Captain Planet the UBER FADE' didnt you seth :)