Author Topic: Zombie Panic!  (Read 4619 times)

November 09, 2004, 11:04:13 AM
Reply #20

Supernorn2000

• Legacy Reserved
  • Lerker

• View Profile
I've seen X-S-Z around a few times....  Shouting "BRAAAAIIINS" down the voice comm has never been quite so much fun.

November 09, 2004, 11:52:05 PM
Reply #21

EmperorPenguin

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
Make sure to throw in a "Why do we hunger?" every now and then.
"What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby?  Maybe we'll never know."

November 11, 2004, 01:19:17 PM
Reply #22

Mr.Bill

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
Heh, most times Ill be in the corner freaking out..

"Oh, god I dont want to die... but ma trusty gun, BRING IT ON YOU ZOMBIES YOU!"

Then when Im the lsat guy I get rushed hardcore

goood stuff

Hows my comming? PM!

For the win

November 11, 2004, 02:32:22 PM
Reply #23

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I loved being the last guy alive on the researchlabs map. I was using the rifle in the window and had a magnum too. I ran in and grabbed the satchel charge and plopped it in the hallway. Nearly towards the end, I was in the window firing out. I dropped back because I was low on ammo. One made it into the room and killed a guy with a shotgun and it fell on me. I emptied my rifle at him, killed him, and pulled out my magnum. One other dude was left, he just had a pistol. Two more zombies rushed into the room and started killing him. *BLAM* blew one off him. *BLAM* blew the other. Reload. The dude grabbed the health and tossed me a box of shells. I went into the hall and another group came, *BLAM*  *BLAM*  *BLAM*. THey were nearly done and I was almost out of ammo. Down to my magnum, and I had barely any ammo for it. Suddenly there were seven zomies around me, zero reinforcements. I stood on the satchel and the guy started yelling 'BLOW IT BLOW IT BLOW IT BLOW IT!, pulled out the detonator, and pushed.

Survivors Win :)

November 11, 2004, 08:53:42 PM
Reply #24

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
This mod is indeed awsome. It makes you work as a team and it brings the good out of everyone. Yesterday when i was playing the zombies were yelling out Hunger, Brains, and moaning. It was quite a fun experience. Well I'll be looking forward to eating your brains out or shooting you off everyone...