The Ready Room > General

Team Fortress 2

(1/3) > >>

Niteowl:
So who's played it? Is LB considering making a server for it (ironically, there are no linux server binaries, yet)?

IT's a pretty awesome game, all teamworky, no spam, no crazy Medic winning the entire fricking game because he spent 5 hours on a lan server perfecting a conc jump. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just that I don't play those sorts of games.

You totally need teamwork and communication, and really really need to work in teams *gasp*, much more than in TFC or FF.

Thoughts? :D

Mr.Bill:
I played it, I like it, just seems the team with the most helpful medic is death though. I enjoy it, I also enjoy FF though, Either is good I think

Malevolent:
Yeah, medics are pretty badass. I've seen people who are just plain good with them and can kill people not to mention heal like crazy. So far I've mostly played the soldier and pyro. I like the spy a lot, but it doesn't run smooth enough to bother trying getting backstabs. I think I'm gonna spring for another gig of RAM.

Niteowl:
I really have NO idea who ppl play this game with FF on. The only way to reliable tell if someone si a spy is to shoot them till they should die, or until they shoot back. There is NO BLOOD spatter when someone is a spy... So.. on a friendly fire server?! *shrug*

Mr.Bill:
I think the name comes up as your own... but that might be FF

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version