Author Topic: Exterminatus  (Read 2055 times)

November 23, 2004, 08:39:27 PM
Read 2055 times

spinviper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
*THUD THUD THUD* The sound of a Fade coming was evident. It all started when we recieved a strange cargo shipment, it had some kind of animal in it. We had no idea it was a Kharra gorge before it was to late. The iron bars keeping it captive were melted of by some kind of acid, traces of Kharra bacterium was evident. The captain of the ship immeadiatly called the TSA but by that time the infestation had spread throughout the ship. When the TSA arrived they were slaughtered, fades shooting acid rockets, lerks with their spikes and skulks ripping apart their bodies.

I closed the airlock in the command room and started the self-destruct sequence and set the timer to 5.00 minutes. The Red warning light flashed on and the computer said : Five minutes to Self-Destruct, all personell evacuate ship immediatly! The fade had started melting the Titanium A Reinforced doors with its acid, I had to escape!

I ran towards the LifePod bays carrying a CZU Lightmachine gun i had picked up from a dead marine. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, I ran like there was no tommorrow. My mucccels were burning from the strain, I gritted my teeth and carried on running. I reached the LifePod bay and got into a lifepod. SAFETY! I quickly shut the pod doors, and pushed the release button. As my pod jettisoned, I had a shiver go down my spine. I did not know what it quite was at the moment. Maybe it was the humidity in the pod, but how could it be this hot in the deep, vast fringes of space? It hit me then. I gripped my weapon tighter. The humid air traveled down my spine every moment, releasing the intoxicating stench of black. I turned around suddenly, spraying a couple of rounds at the unknown before me. It was too late. The creature had ripped through my arm. I then felt a nice breeze of cool, fresh air. I fell, sinking into oblivion

Exitus Acta Probat

November 24, 2004, 03:11:11 AM
Reply #1

SheenaYanai

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/index2.html
hmm..  nice..  kinda reminds me on the end of "alien"  ^_^

November 24, 2004, 07:09:08 AM
Reply #2

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Reading that I felt like pimping a somewhat similar shortstory of mine that I wrote back in march: The Onos

November 30, 2004, 11:39:43 AM
Reply #3

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
what kind of creature got him?
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

November 30, 2004, 07:59:35 PM
Reply #4

spinviper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Skulk
Exitus Acta Probat