Author Topic: NSlearn Comunity tourny  (Read 2734 times)

March 08, 2005, 10:38:56 PM
Read 2734 times

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Link

Came across this browsing around some of firewaters links and what not, seems like the thing is pretty much just starting up.  I know we've had some problems with firewater in the past, and this is definitely not a request to let him be unbanned or whatever, but I don't see why we have to avoid events involving the NS comunity just because people who have been banned from this server are involved.  I mean it isn't fair to expect everyone to have an easy time playing by LMs strict rules.

Anyways, I was just wondering what you guys would feel about maby getting involved in this... I mean we do have some above average players here, maby this is a bit of an oppertunity to show off the stuff top of the line pubbers are acctually capable of... I mean I'm pretty close to low mid level clan skill and some of you guys still ponce me.

Anyways, I'd understand if we decided agianst this, but I really don't see the harm in it.  If anyone disagrees I'd like to know why, but if there are really no obejections I'd like to ask LB to sign us up!  :D
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

March 09, 2005, 04:27:22 AM
Reply #1

Isamil

• Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
LB already vetoed it, but I think its a great idea.

March 09, 2005, 09:12:59 AM
Reply #2

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I saw it and was going to post it in the RS forum, but I still think we should get a squad going and take them other servers, zer, ebnar, or HD can use my steamid  :blush:  :D

hell it says every team gets a competitive liason, we can just forgoe whoever they want to give us and take civ or one of the other top tier competitive playas thats already been around  :blink:
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 09, 2005, 09:36:38 AM
Reply #3

Mr.Ben

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
I say you go for it

<3 BenjamiN/Benny/MrBen - Washed up clanner, ex-contributor and forum troll.
#lessthanthree on qnet

March 09, 2005, 10:28:19 AM
Reply #4

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Yeah, sorry guys. There is no way you'll be able to represent this server. LB has said no, and only the head admin/founder of the server can sign up a community. If you play on other servers, try playing for them.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

March 09, 2005, 10:47:51 AM
Reply #5

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
I missed the time that you guys were discussing this, what was the reason for him saying no? Not trying to dispute it or anything, I just want to know.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

March 09, 2005, 02:37:15 PM
Reply #6

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
No reason given. This discussion is pretty much over folks. Sorry for those who wanted to play!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman