Author Topic: Voice & My Accent  (Read 5125 times)

May 31, 2004, 01:51:48 PM
Reply #20

Dirty Harry Potter

• Onos

• View Profile
erm i think LF accent is somewhat similar to mine. but i might be mistaken.

And about Niteowl, darn that man is a pwn comm, not skillwise but the sheer GO TO YOUR :DING WAYPOINT together with the thought that, this is some old man yelling at you. THAT is pwn

this is the .44 Wand, the most powerful wand in the world, so did I fire 5 or 6 fireballs? Now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

May 31, 2004, 08:39:31 PM
Reply #21

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://
NOT SKILLWISE????!?!?!?!?!

I rise in rage to defend the honor of my most beloved comm. He's got the skills to command armies of thousands of men, I tell you! The only reason his godlike strategies ever fail is because of poor marines. Nite himself cannot be impugned!

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

May 31, 2004, 11:01:05 PM
Reply #22

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile

I rise in rage to defend the honor of my most beloved comm. He's got the skills to command armies of thousands of men, I tell you! The only reason his godlike strategies ever fail is because of poor marines. Nite himself cannot be impugned!
I think with 'good marines' any comm could be good. Just drop a waypoint in a hive and go make a sandwich...

May 31, 2004, 11:32:42 PM
Reply #23

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
But with 'I'm going to go wander in this direction and the comm can go BLEE! himself marines,' it's hard to do anything. Like a team made up of a lot of vets. I've seen people go 70-4, and yet their team still loses. Why? They just ramboed to a hive and camped for kills. Didn't cap res, didn't upgrade, so they lost. You've got to have marines that will at least follow orders and cap res for you, or you can't win.

(And the res that came from all those kills? Where did it go? "MEDSPAM ME" "AMMOSPAM ME"... yeah, you're really helping your team out there chief) /OT rant

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

June 01, 2004, 06:48:27 AM
Reply #24

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
[...](And the res that came from all those kills? Where did it go? "MEDSPAM ME" "AMMOSPAM ME"... yeah, you're really helping your team out there chief) /OT rant
Well, so was the commander who complied...

June 01, 2004, 10:04:46 AM
Reply #25

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net

nothing but teh lurve for the gruntmaster flex! :D

and DHP, if youjsut love my screaming, well, as long as i can make the game entertainging for ya :D
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

June 01, 2004, 11:38:29 AM
Reply #26

Dirty Harry Potter

• Onos

• View Profile
what I meant with "Not skillwise" is that it wasn't what I wanted to comment. Guess I screwed up didn't I :p. I can't really comment Niteowls skill since i played with him, like two times. But! both had sweet sweet comraging.

this is the .44 Wand, the most powerful wand in the world, so did I fire 5 or 6 fireballs? Now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

June 01, 2004, 12:52:15 PM
Reply #27

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
esuna your accecnt is win dude, don't let the player haters bring a G down :D
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

June 02, 2004, 08:46:09 AM
Reply #28

Leaderz0rz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
somtimes my country accent slips out, seeing as how i am from kentucky, I think its cool to hear people from other countries, and I'm sorry if I ever offended you, thought I don't remember when that would be, but if I did i'm sorry  <3

June 02, 2004, 10:05:15 AM
Reply #29

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
dude, you have a kentucky accent?!? let 'er rip!! we can have you as the stereo typical grunt from the south with the hmg holding the swarm of invaders!!!

"Lead!! HOLD THAT FLANK!!"

"YESSIR!! *looks at crumpled photo* Just hold on there MayBelle, I'm coming home! AAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!"
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

June 02, 2004, 10:14:41 AM
Reply #30

Lightning Blue

• Overlord Penguin
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    The Story Never Ends
    • STEAM_0:0:1372
    • View Profile
    • The Lunixmonster
Very unneeded, both the borderline flames from esuna and the rampant spam.

Cut it out.

If someone is breaking the rules in the server by disrespecting you (or your accent, same thing) get thier Steam ID, name, and post it in the PR forum. Banned. 'Nuff said.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2004, 10:18:23 AM by Lightning Blue »
To the stars!

insert witty line here