Author Topic: Whats up guys  (Read 2617 times)

March 12, 2005, 02:53:32 AM
Read 2617 times

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
in soviet russia, duck roasts you!!

*ahem*

anyways...  you've probably wondered where i've been, and if not, YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE CLOD!!!!!!!!!

Anyways - my motherboard blew up (hopefully that was the only thing) so i've been "migrating" from PC to PC....   First I grabbed my gf's laptop - i thought, P3, rage mobility - it will handle it alright

NOPE

So I figured I was cpu limited...   so I dug through storage and found a celeron 300a and a voodoo3000 (with some pos mobo) and thats what i've had the best luck with.  Sooner or later (probably later) i'll get my mobo back from RMA and i'll be fraggin yall's arses up and down like the good days.....

Its so disapointing for me though....   I beta tested (i'm a constellation member) for so long, and then 2 or 3 days before it gets released, the magic smoke gets let out.

Hopefully it didn't fry my ram (kickass pc 3200 and my 9800XT) or I think i'm just going to take donations because you guys love me so much.  :help:

Aside from that - just wanted to say hi, becuase I don't do the IRC thing, and the only time you'll see me is occationally on a messageboard but mostlikely in game.

I look forward to fraggin it up soon....  and I know some of you are missing my meatwad impression fiercely (and if you aren't, STFU!!  >:D  )

March 12, 2005, 05:06:39 AM
Reply #1

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
You're never going to get a slot.  <3
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

March 12, 2005, 09:58:41 AM
Reply #2

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile

*ahem*

anyways...  you've probably wondered where i've been, and if not, YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE CLOD!!!!!!!!!

Anyways - my motherboard blew up (hopefully that was the only thing) so i've been "migrating" from PC to PC....   First I grabbed my gf's laptop - i thought, P3, rage mobility - it will handle it alright

NOPE

So I figured I was cpu limited...   so I dug through storage and found a celeron 300a and a voodoo3000 (with some pos mobo) and thats what i've had the best luck with.  Sooner or later (probably later) i'll get my mobo back from RMA and i'll be fraggin yall's arses up and down like the good days.....

Its so disapointing for me though....   I beta tested (i'm a constellation member) for so long, and then 2 or 3 days before it gets released, the magic smoke gets let out.

Hopefully it didn't fry my ram (kickass pc 3200 and my 9800XT) or I think i'm just going to take donations because you guys love me so much.  :help:

Aside from that - just wanted to say hi, becuase I don't do the IRC thing, and the only time you'll see me is occationally on a messageboard but mostlikely in game.

I look forward to fraggin it up soon....  and I know some of you are missing my meatwad impression fiercely (and if you aren't, STFU!!  >:D  )
[snapback]43086[/snapback]

missing poll option:

put this in the right forum, you insensitive clod.

<end /. jokes>

hello posts = off topic thx =P and can't wait to own you again =]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 09:58:57 AM by holy_devil »

March 12, 2005, 11:23:09 AM
Reply #3

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
See you on the battle field.

March 12, 2005, 11:31:20 AM
Reply #4

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Teh Fonz is back.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

March 12, 2005, 04:08:00 PM
Reply #5

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile

*ahem*

anyways...  you've probably wondered where i've been, and if not, YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE CLOD!!!!!!!!!

Anyways - my motherboard blew up (hopefully that was the only thing) so i've been "migrating" from PC to PC....   First I grabbed my gf's laptop - i thought, P3, rage mobility - it will handle it alright

NOPE

So I figured I was cpu limited...   so I dug through storage and found a celeron 300a and a voodoo3000 (with some pos mobo) and thats what i've had the best luck with.  Sooner or later (probably later) i'll get my mobo back from RMA and i'll be fraggin yall's arses up and down like the good days.....

Its so disapointing for me though....   I beta tested (i'm a constellation member) for so long, and then 2 or 3 days before it gets released, the magic smoke gets let out.

Hopefully it didn't fry my ram (kickass pc 3200 and my 9800XT) or I think i'm just going to take donations because you guys love me so much.  :help:

I look forward to fraggin it up soon....  and I know some of you are missing my meatwad impression fiercely (and if you aren't, STFU!!  >:D  )
[snapback]43086[/snapback]

missing poll option:

put this in the right forum, you insensitive clod.

<end /. jokes>

hello posts = off topic thx =P and can't wait to own you again =]
[snapback]43100[/snapback]

lol, sorry...   i undergo some serious medical treatment on friday night (not recreational) so for me just to make a coherrent post is incredible.

And I can't wait to bite your faces again either :"D

March 12, 2005, 04:17:08 PM
Reply #6

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
omg fonzie hai2u again :cool:
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 12, 2005, 08:50:51 PM
Reply #7

DruBo

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• Personal Text
    Back in Beige
    • View Profile
If your motherboard RMA is taking forever, I have a P2-450 and a lot of PC100 I could throw your way to make that temp box a lot less crappy.

Free if you pay shipping.

March 13, 2005, 12:44:10 AM
Reply #8

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
If your motherboard RMA is taking forever, I have a P2-450 and a lot of PC100 I could throw your way to make that temp box a lot less crappy.

Free if you pay shipping.
[snapback]43166[/snapback]

I appriciate that, but i'm back in business

(woot)

March 13, 2005, 12:55:34 AM
Reply #9

bacon_flaps

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
SUP RIGHT BACK AT YA DUDE I DON'T KNOW!