Author Topic: I Am At School  (Read 3566 times)

September 10, 2004, 08:41:39 AM
Reply #20

Geminosity

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Bleh... I've got you beat!
I'm at home instead of work and I can barely type because I fell down the stairs last night while going down to get a drink and slid riiiiiight down.  
Surprisingly I was actually ok except I tore lots of skin off the side of my right hand.  No blood or anything because it wasn't deep but it HURTS and moving my pinky is surmount to heavy amounts of pain so touchtyping, moving the mouse and lifting stuff are kinda high on my list of things to avoid doing as much as possible today ^^;

September 10, 2004, 09:44:14 AM
Reply #21

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Bleh... I've got you beat!
I'm at home instead of work and I can barely type because I fell down the stairs last night while going down to get a drink and slid riiiiiight down. 
Surprisingly I was actually ok except I tore lots of skin off the side of my right hand.  No blood or anything because it wasn't deep but it HURTS and moving my pinky is surmount to heavy amounts of pain so touchtyping, moving the mouse and lifting stuff are kinda high on my list of things to avoid doing as much as possible today ^^;
[snapback]28647[/snapback]

get well soon!

oh and nuketheplace, when a site comes up blocked, look at the php string, and then change the &warningcode=block to "warningblock" then click the 2nd link down, which is view the site now

bess sucks  >:D
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.