Author Topic: Bad Form  (Read 7860 times)

July 29, 2004, 03:25:56 AM
Reply #20

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
the team with the fewest NCR is the one that i join  :D
he said don't skillstack, not don't clanstack
ncrstax are unfair for the team ncr is on

is it bad that everyone wants to join rine when i say "oll bm si cornmando?"

July 29, 2004, 06:10:06 AM
Reply #21

Cartman2b

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://www.fftclan.com
No.. everyone joins marine when HD comms =]

July 29, 2004, 08:31:28 AM
Reply #22

johnjacobjingle

• Gorge

• View Profile
lol leader, we must do this sometime, i didn't even think of it!  and i thought i knew all the stupid/silly ways to die!

aka "mary"  thanks to Mr. Bill.
aka "let me stab your face"  if i'm feeling like starting a knife brigade or 3
"Drop Bill at JHunz. Build Bill, research relocation upgrade. WIN!" -necrosis...wow

July 29, 2004, 01:01:14 PM
Reply #23

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
the team with the fewest NCR is the one that i join  :D
he said don't skillstack, not don't clanstack
ncrstax are unfair for the team ncr is on

is it bad that everyone wants to join rine when i say "oll bm si cornmando?"
yeah ... really... if you wanna see me run off like a moron and die suddenly then sure join the team im on :D

usually if teams are skill stacked i just leave cuz i dont wanna sit there 20 minutes waiting to die  ^_^
-_^

July 29, 2004, 01:23:56 PM
Reply #24

Mr.Ben

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
I like play alien ONLY now with the exceptions of when i can't get onto aliens at all. Early lerk is one of the few enjoyable parts of this game. Either that or fading but i grew tired of that, it's either mop up lmg marines and go 50-1 or get to go fade 8 minutes in againist HA.

<3 BenjamiN/Benny/MrBen - Washed up clanner, ex-contributor and forum troll.
#lessthanthree on qnet

July 29, 2004, 01:32:16 PM
Reply #25

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
No.. everyone joins marine when HD comms =]
yea. and i'm beyond sick of that =/ its gotten so ridiculous with stacking that i've stopped comming altogether. so please shape up guys, i don't like not comming D:

July 29, 2004, 02:32:41 PM
Reply #26

Sancho

• Legacy Admin
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I very rarely pick my own team on lunix.  I just wait for everyone to join, and then pick the team with the fewest players, or if there's a bunch of people standing in the func_jointeam, I jump in earlier.  Simple as that :p

Still, I notice a stacking problem quite often and its really quite lame.  Come on guys, give yourself a challenge, join the underdogs. <_<

/me misses BOP  :(

July 29, 2004, 03:07:55 PM
Reply #27

Keyser59

• Gorge

• View Profile
I usually play on the team that lost the previous round.

July 29, 2004, 03:12:14 PM
Reply #28

Magmatron

• Onos

• View Profile
Assuming I play, it's going to be aliens, regardless of the teams.

TyrNem...blah blah blah

July 29, 2004, 07:33:41 PM
Reply #29

fatty

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
NOOO NESS THAT WOULD DENY US OF YOUR COMMANDORING ON TEH MUURRRINE SIDE
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 07:34:18 PM by fatty »

July 29, 2004, 08:33:53 PM
Reply #30

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
i go aliens a lot cause i've hated rines since like 1.03 where sieges fired without pinging or sighting; however, now i go rines when i feel like i need a challenge or if it is the team with less players.

One thing i don't like to see is when teh server is full of rs holders, which means all 17 slots are in use, that the aliens usually end up with 9 players when in reality the rines should have the 9th player not the aliens  <_<
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 08:37:13 PM by Dark »
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

July 29, 2004, 09:21:31 PM
Reply #31

sonic

• Fade

• View Profile
(make fun of me all you want, you talk about mrs. owl, i get MAXIMUM cranky MAXIMUM quickly)

I sowwy  :(

July 30, 2004, 03:34:49 AM
Reply #32

a civilian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
One thing i don't like to see is when teh server is full of rs holders, which means all 17 slots are in use, that the aliens usually end up with 9 players when in reality the rines should have the 9th player not the aliens  <_<
The aliens are as much entitled to the extra player in a 17 player game as the marines.  It is only in smaller games that the marines' need for a commander actually puts them at a disadvantage.

July 30, 2004, 07:40:11 AM
Reply #33

Mr.Ben

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Pssh, HD is an electric whore now. :(

<3 BenjamiN/Benny/MrBen - Washed up clanner, ex-contributor and forum troll.
#lessthanthree on qnet

July 30, 2004, 08:38:17 AM
Reply #34

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
One thing i don't like to see is when teh server is full of rs holders, which means all 17 slots are in use, that the aliens usually end up with 9 players when in reality the rines should have the 9th player not the aliens  <_<
The aliens are as much entitled to the extra player in a 17 player game as the marines.  It is only in smaller games that the marines' need for a commander actually puts them at a disadvantage.
it is not a big bother but one of the tiny things that i get over quickly a civ not like i say anything at all in game but at least if the rines had the 9th player they'ld have 8 people in field is all i was really saying ;)
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

July 30, 2004, 09:05:43 AM
Reply #35

rad4Christ

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
If it was more than one line, I read it, and I agree. Skill stacking is an issue IMHO, and sometimes the attitudes/language makes it less than fun to continue playing. As far as the gentler sex thing, I haven't seen that in my experiences.

But LM is a great community, and although we have had some struggles, I want to say I'm proud to be associated with this community, and that for the most part, our "good form" shows through.
tim
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. CS Lewis

SheenaYanai
: why do i have to be a stone? i dont want to be a stone... i want to do some harm.... can i be a exploding stone at least?

July 30, 2004, 09:46:41 AM
Reply #36

Doobie Dan

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
when i join the stacked team, i'll crush myself under the hera reception door repeatedly
Jumping off the landing pad is more efficient.

Anyway, isn't there any plugin that would allow admin_execall?  It'd be really nice if an admin was watching people join up in the readyroom, and if teams were looking stacked before the game started hit execall_readyroom then execall_random.  Or just execall_random the minute the map loads if the last game was stacked.

I seem to see a situation with 4 vets on one team and 0 on the other quite a bit.  :-\  With RS's it's not much of a problem cuz half of us are silly noobs anyways.
God, it's so creamy.
[snapback]33239[/snapback]

July 30, 2004, 09:55:45 AM
Reply #37

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
We used to have admin_forceteams. Some admins didn't like being forced on to teams, there was a big fight, blood was shed, bodies were buried in the garden. We no longer have admin_forceteams. Now let us never speak of this again.

*twitch*

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

July 30, 2004, 11:53:28 AM
Reply #38

devicenull

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• View Profile
Lets ripent all the maps, and put big walls infront of join marines and join aliens.. that would stop the noobs from stacking :)

July 30, 2004, 01:52:14 PM
Reply #39

a civilian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
it is not a big bother but one of the tiny things that i get over quickly a civ not like i say anything at all in game but at least if the rines had the 9th player they'ld have 8 people in field is all i was really saying ;)
But in larger games the commander's ability to support his troops anywhere on the map offsets the fact that he cannot go out into the field himself.