Author Topic: Ding Dong Ditch  (Read 3886 times)

October 27, 2004, 06:49:45 AM
Reply #20

Clashen

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
Yeah I have a monster XL Super Soaker - hold like a gallon of water, weighs about 30 pounds, and is impossible to pump because it uses so much pressure, it's easier to just use the hose filler to pressurize it. In 'gush' mode it drains it's whole pressurized pump in a second.

^ Not me, but the same thing.
[snapback]32130[/snapback]

aww, i really thought it was you :(
<snip>, your sig image is, or rather was i suppose, 48kb, max size is 22kb. - DHP
<zing>, your mom is, or rather was i suppose, 200kg, max size is 100kg LOL - clashen

October 27, 2004, 08:51:33 AM
Reply #21

Grimm

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/grimmus
Ooh, that's nice. Uranium's got a BFWG. :lol:

October 27, 2004, 04:36:30 PM
Reply #22

DruBo

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• Personal Text
    Back in Beige
    • View Profile
Unscrew and unplug the doorbell, then reconnect it after halloween is over.

Kids can push the button until their fingers fall off, and you can keep playing NS.

October 29, 2004, 09:36:42 AM
Reply #23

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
so far drubo wins,

and yeah x-s-z and ura I had one of the massive backpack supersoakers that you charged at the hose >:D you could get all the water out in a couple seconds on super soaker mode, or a good 45 seconds of smalls stream [aim for the eyes!]

but yeah, back when I was young [oLo] me and my friends used to play a game called "ditch" on the three streets by my house. We would dress up all cammo or dark and then go and one person would get "ditched" and they would have to find the other [think hide and seek but on a bigger scale and played in an urban environment] and after a couple rounds of that we would go doorbell ditching, there was this one guy by my house and his driveway had an exit to the main street, we got him like 7 times in one night, even when he was sitting in the living room next to the door. >:D

Then later I had the bright idea about fusing [most people don't lock the circuit breakers to there house]  :ph34r:  >:D
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.