Author Topic: Erg  (Read 1921 times)

June 28, 2004, 08:13:49 PM
Read 1921 times

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
    • http://
Erg
Umm... I've gotten myself into bit of a bind here. I'm with 3 girls, each are old friends. How do I get rid of some of them? ( :blink: that sounds weird).  One of them is kind of an afair considering that she's technically dating my best friend. Another one is really my ex and the third is a new girl that kinda just moved here...

Soo... How can I get myself out of this? I haven't been free in a while...

[size=8](I know this sounds weird, but all my RL friends are kind of either involved or would become involved if I told them)[/size] :(

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK

June 28, 2004, 08:54:34 PM
Reply #1

Clashen

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
Erg
Well.... um....

Show em a pic of Goatse and convince them that it is you.... nah  not good....
hm..... weird problem.
<snip>, your sig image is, or rather was i suppose, 48kb, max size is 22kb. - DHP
<zing>, your mom is, or rather was i suppose, 200kg, max size is 100kg LOL - clashen

June 28, 2004, 09:19:38 PM
Reply #2

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Erg
We'll require pictures of all of them in order to give appropriate advice. As compromising as possible, please.  ;)

But seriously, folks. Just figure out which one you like best and withdraw yourself kindly from the others, indicating firmly that you just want to be friends. Tell them the truth, it's quite the easiest way to deal with things like this, especially in the long run.

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

June 28, 2004, 09:28:25 PM
Reply #3

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
Erg
Well, it depends on what you mean by "with"...

If one is an ex - that should be easy to cut ties with her - just be completely honest about it, odds are she knows how you feel anyway.

If one is dating your friend.... well - that's an easy out.  You're not being much of a friend if you give her "that" time of day.  She should understand.

The other girl is "new"?  Just don't lead her on.  From the little that I've read - you seem to be too nice for your own good.  Just be polite and courteous around these girls without leading them on.  Honesty is the best policy!

Good luck!

EDIT:  I didn't read well enough - you don't want to get rid of ALL of them... I agree with Malevolent - the new girl is the best (IMO only) option you have to keep!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 09:54:50 PM by GrayDuck »

June 28, 2004, 09:51:16 PM
Reply #4

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Erg
Hmm, the new girl sounds like a viable option.

1. One is your ex.
2. The other is dating another guy.
3. The new one has no strings attatched.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

June 28, 2004, 11:47:50 PM
Reply #5

ThoraX

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
Erg
to quote a certain Mr. Simpson...

"3 simple words: I am :p."
This is going to be some kind of reunion, isn't it?

June 28, 2004, 11:59:03 PM
Reply #6

GreenGround

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Erg
I say get rid of the ex, slowly but eventually keep the one that is dating your friend a nice distance from u where u can still stay friends but get rid of her in a snap (just in case she breaks up with your friend) and the new girl just keep a eye on here just in case she is not something u want to be around.

June 29, 2004, 01:59:50 PM
Reply #7

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
Erg
hmm, my best friend's gf is kind of a hard one. She for some reason loves me and she stopped loving and possible hating my best friend gradually over the years, now she wants to break up with him and be with me  :(
I've told her that I don't love her and that I'm not interested in a relationship, she doesn't seem to care, so I'll have to find some other way to distance myself... o_O

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK

June 29, 2004, 02:42:29 PM
Reply #8

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
Erg
damn, that title just haunts you doesn't it? ;)

but yeah, what everyone else said. find the one you want to be with, and perhaps gradually let them know that you are spending more time with the future Mrs. Sati ;) or somesuch.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

June 29, 2004, 03:47:17 PM
Reply #9

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Erg
Hmm, the new girl sounds like a viable option.

1. One is your ex.
2. The other is dating another guy.
3. The new one has no strings attatched.
^^ if that is true

Be sure to close the door firmly for the other 2, unless you want to leave it open for future endevours.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

June 29, 2004, 03:48:05 PM
Reply #10

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Erg
stay with all 3, dont get rid of em. Play the field right and you wont have to worry. Its easy, dont worry.