Author Topic: Funny Setinfos!  (Read 1941 times)

July 13, 2004, 02:00:20 PM
Read 1941 times

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
[00:17] <[OldF]BigD> I want to make lots of money. Then go live out in the bush and play poker with a sasquatch.|<[OldF]BigD> Wait... did I say that out loud?|<zzSleeper> expect to lose a lot of money to the sasquatch?|<[OldF]BigD> he is smarter than the average bear you know...

no, not the bigD you know :)

<+Wither> i'll chop your price<+kem1kal> you will chop nothing<+Wither> i'll chop your coconuts.<+kem1kal> then you'll pay for them<+Wither> im not paying for your coconuts

i have  quite a few setinfos, but these are the only two that make me chortle, from time to time :D
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

July 13, 2004, 02:24:02 PM
Reply #1

Jefe

• Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
<GreenGround> oh my dad is a autobody painter <GreenGround> when he paints the car he has the keys to it, so he look inside for stuff that i migh tlike <Ness-Earthbound> http://grouphug.us/confessions/352048381 <GreenGround> what no way <Ness-Earthbound> http://grouphug.us/confessions/697504537 <Ness-Earthbound> oh man <Ness-Earthbound> issues <GreenGround> omg <GreenGround> no <GreenGround> NO!!

*DISCLAIMER*  Do not take the above post seriously.

July 13, 2004, 05:21:45 PM
Reply #2

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
<Architeuthis> I use a model pack I made myself <Architeuthis> Every single structure or player is a potato. <Architeuthis> Sometimes it get confusing but it's great!
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

July 13, 2004, 08:09:46 PM
Reply #3

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
who's got the setinfo with archi talking about sheep juice?!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

July 13, 2004, 08:48:58 PM
Reply #4

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I bet monse would crawl under 20 feet of cat5 just to throw a frag grenade at the linux admin down the hall "Suck this Lunixmonster!"

or [who]them and "Religous wars are fought over who's imaginary friend is better
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

July 13, 2004, 09:05:49 PM
Reply #5

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
de-irc-ized for your reading pleasure (an in carrige returns inserted ... or newlines for all the *NIX geeks in the room):

<AgentOrange> SOMEDAY ATHENA IS GOING TO TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF AND SEND ME PICS
<AgentOrange> lets see if she takes the bait
<Athena[GP]> I get paid for that, thanks :p

and

<Redford> I AM PROFESSER MCEVILCONDOMFINGERS! I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO YOUR DOOM!!!!!!!

July 13, 2004, 11:57:53 PM
Reply #6

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
<Lito> wascally_wabbit IS NOW DOING STUFF

<wascally_wabbit|doingstuff> You're... mocking me.

<wascally_wabbit|doingstuff> |=<

<illirica> "stuff"... sad

<wascally_wabbit|doingstuff> I hate you all.

<AgentOrange> on to what?

<illirica> i'd be |doingchicks if I were you

<Ulatoh> jhunz you lucky bastard

<illirica> i'm going to regret having said that, aren't i?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 11:58:45 PM by Ulatoh »
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

July 14, 2004, 05:15:34 AM
Reply #7

Sancho

• Legacy Admin
  • Fade

• View Profile
who's got the setinfo with archi talking about sheep juice?!
<@ChanServ> [killer_of_spiders] [20:21] <Architeuthis> WITHOUT SIGS, WE ARE LOST SHEEP IN A GIANT BLENDER THAT MAKES SHEEP JUICE BUT IT DOESN'T REMOVE THE WOOL SO THE JUICE IS REALLY LUMPING AND DISGUSTING

EDIT:  Searching for "setinfo" in my logs found a couple good ones...

<Architeuthisleep> Sometimes when I'm lazy I use my bed as a toilet.

<@ChanServ> [Sancho] <@Architeuthis> Na na na na na na na <@Architeuthis> Na na na na na <@Architeuthis> Na na na na na BATMAN <@Architeuthis> A haiku by Archi

<@ChanServ> [BobTheJanitor] <SydneyCarton> building two armories and two TFs in base isn't "sorry, I'm a bad commando," it's "sorry, what game am I playing again?"

GG out of context setinfo...

<@ChanServ> [PS_M|Away] <SaltzBad> I typed 388 instead of 38 once <SaltzBad> it was wild <Sancho> lol, I've done like 4000 <Sancho> good fun

My current setinfo...

<@ChanServ> [Sancho] <@JHunz> p.s. Archi, since you're behind teh times, illirica is my wife <+illirica> for now

My last setinfo...

<@ChanServ> [Sancho] http://www.johnnythemidget.com/holdme/swf/white%20album.swf
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 05:31:48 AM by Sancho »

July 14, 2004, 11:48:22 AM
Reply #8

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
this just in:

<ChanServ> [esuna] [@[OldF]Niteowl-TSA]:: trying to protect Athena[GP]'s honour is like trying to keep fire cold... with gasoline

edit: another
<ChanServ> [Athena[GP]] <AgentOrange> the farthest it ever got with me drunk was a thought "hmm, peter looks pretty damn hot in those pants, maybe I should make a move on him" and there was that timeI thought of hitting on my friends mom, but luckily my brain is quick enough to say "whoa dude, wtf?"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 11:56:17 AM by Black Mage »

July 14, 2004, 03:37:39 PM
Reply #9

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
It makes me sad that I'm not going to be in these since my setinfos I get into are examples of how pathetic / scary I am (ie: the plate of blood).

July 15, 2004, 10:54:50 AM
Reply #10

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Heh, some of these are hilarious. :lol:
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

July 15, 2004, 12:35:13 PM
Reply #11

Lightning Blue

• Overlord Penguin
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    The Story Never Ends
    • STEAM_0:0:1372
    • View Profile
    • The Lunixmonster
Some of mine:

<Ness-TSA> OH GOD <Ness-TSA> my dog got into my bag of potato chips <Ness-TSA> like, literally into it <Ness-TSA> like, I reach in to pull out a chip, and I grab a dog leg

<lolfighter> You have a big task ahead of you. <BobTheJanitor> i... i don't know if i can do it, oh wise master <lolfighter> You'll be questioned, you'll be abused, your authority will be ridiculed and you will be in doubt whether what you are doing is right. <lolfighter> And then you'll just ban everyone and live happily ever after.

<Comprox> mu <Lightning_Blue^> moo! <Comprox> !oom *** ChanServ sets mode: +m *** Greedo386 sets mode: -moo BoZmAn20 Us3r <Comprox> lol <Comprox> hahaha <BoZmAn20> .. <Greedo386> moo | <coil> aw, quit whining, Wither. you have any idea how many setinfos I'm in? | <Kalias> .medic Cheese boy with spam on white bread!

<Flayra|NSCv3> OMG THERE'S A RIOT SHIELDZOR IN TONGITH'S BUILD SHUTTUP! | <PaqueMann> is it possible to have a one man vet clan? <[CB]Elven_Thief> no <PaqueMann> If I scrim at least 4 times a week? <PaqueMann> [6v1][ns_veil][yours][pm paque] | <Arcanic> erm... who rums aa again? * Lightning_Blue rums up the server

<Keyoke> what do you expect from counter selection? <Keyoke> Fun with Natural strike?

* joev confesses that he has grown to haet linux... well, gcc really... what a pile of donkey dung.... <joev> linking is less like a science and more like a magical art... ffs. <joev> you need: parameter x, parameter y (in that exact order), hop on one leg while sacrificing a live chicken...

<Randomperson> Buy my server! <Lightning_bLuE> Please don't advertise in here <prodigy> yeah heh only 14 of us! | <[g0t-Gaming]CrAzY-J> ok <[g0t-Gaming]CrAzY-J> question <[g0t-Gaming]CrAzY-J> its a code channel <[g0t-Gaming]CrAzY-J> why is metamod so ahrd to setp <[g0t-Gaming]CrAzY-J> can u code it easier?

[Lork] (Redford): lolfighter: Tomato! Corn! Lasor gun! *zap* *EXPLODE* (lolfighter): Well, there's always that.. | (Holy_Devil): using common sense requires common sense which some people lack.
To the stars!

insert witty line here