Author Topic: Imperial Glory  (Read 2480 times)

April 03, 2005, 12:26:32 AM
Read 2480 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
This game is finally near release and has a demo (goole the demo, the demo is not available at their site for some weird reason, or at least I couldn't find it there)

I was just wondering what all of your takes of it are / to try out the demo. I think this game has potential, graphics are beautiful and the gameplay with 3d "realistic" enviornments between battles on land and sea along with the 1 player "total war" style conquest. *EDIT* There is no lag at all while playing this game on my video card.. ftw :D*
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 01:12:06 AM by Diablus »

April 03, 2005, 01:06:21 AM
Reply #1

Dirty Harry Potter

• Onos

• View Profile
why don't you just get the demo, and look in the .txt for the requirements....problem solved :p

this is the .44 Wand, the most powerful wand in the world, so did I fire 5 or 6 fireballs? Now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

April 03, 2005, 01:11:30 AM
Reply #2

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Well actually, im too lazy to do that so I decided to play the demo myself... and suprisingly I had 0 lag..... the graphics were freakin sweet and the gameplay is almost identical to total war series games. Simply Pwn :cool:  I highly reccomend this game for fans of the Total War series and Tactical RTS games. ^_^ (and yes, your infantry AND calvalry can go through steams and rivers that arent head deep unlike in TW games. Your infantry can also garrison buildings for protection AS well as Storm the buildings in Hand 2 Hand combat agaisnt the enemy which is very cool.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 01:15:01 AM by Diablus »

April 03, 2005, 04:30:53 AM
Reply #3

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
i was gonna try it the day it first came out as a demo.. but ive been reformatting to the extreme :(.. ill give it a go now, looks like a VERY great game.
-_^

April 03, 2005, 10:37:40 AM
Reply #4

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
I might try it aswell. But I doubt my computer can handle it.

April 03, 2005, 10:48:21 AM
Reply #5

Leaderz0rz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
its fun, but i prefer total war.

April 03, 2005, 07:35:55 PM
Reply #6

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved