The Ready Room > Mapping

Lm Community Made Map

(1/78) > >>

BobTheJanitor:
IRC: #lm-map

Since the last thread ran out of steam, I'm giving this one last try with a nice new shiny thread. Does anyone want to take part in an LM community made ns_ map? Anyone with anything to offer is invited. If you have no clue how to map, then you can help with layout and theme suggestions. Or backstory. Or cheerleading, or something! If you DO have mapping ability, that's also quite welcome.  :p

If anything comes of this, I'll edit this post to keep track of who's involved and who's working on what. So please list IF you can commit anything to this, and what you can commit. I'll attempt to work as an organizer, and of course as a mapper. I KNOW several of you have map skillz. Think of it this way: the more people we get involved, the more likely you can pass the difficult parts off to someone else. EH? EH????

---

Bob: Mapmonkey work, organization (hah!) etc.
Clashen: Sprites
Niteowl: Official cheerleader in a feathered skirt.
TAK: Story stuff
Foundit: Ideas
Lancer: More ideas
Sancho: Will actually help map! WAHOO!!
Dubbie: More map help
Mr.Ben: Refuses to help, so bother him with all your difficult problems
Decimator: Mapping, and loves to do hint brushes  >:D
Fewpid: Will make us the best layout EVAR.
Confused: Will help map in spare time.

Saved for future use, from IRC:
<BobTheJanitor> fear not, MrBen, we'll just come to you when we need infestation work done >:D
<MrBen> oh i'll do that :)
<MrBen> i wuv infestorizing
<BobTheJanitor> YOU ALL HEARD HIM

Clashen:
I can map, but i find it very boring nowadays since VHE is just struggling.
But just talk to me if you need any sprites done for the map and i can give it a shot ;)

BobTheJanitor:
So noted! Who else is on board?

Niteowl:
SIGN ME UP for hooting and cheering and whatnot of the sort of work that isn't actually work!

foundit:
I can cheerlead.  I am also a very good critic.  I am a good brainstormer.  

How about a map theme that revolves around the a crash of a spaceship: It could have cool pieces of wreckage scattered about, half of a ship that you could enter and exit, and maybe even add some cool resource node touches (such as out of a stump of a tree or some sort of alien flora.)

I no nothing of mapping.  But I can try and come of with some more ideas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version