Author Topic: Wahhhhhh!  (Read 4069 times)

April 24, 2004, 10:02:03 PM
Reply #20

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
4.  Quickest way to a reserve slot:

-get on #lunixmonster @ irc.gamesurge.net; Some only a couple admins get on the fourms regularily to post (outside reporting a ban or whatnot)

-Actually contributing to current active topics will help you get known and will show you are knowledgable in the game and will be a great player to have as a reserve slotter.

-not asking for one.  Hinting for one is okay though.  I think we all did that atleast once.

-Get noticed! If the admins like you, they'll put in the good word for Lightning_Blue.  If the other res slotters like you, they'll put in the good word for the admins AND Lightning_Blue.  When playing on the server, be a great team player.  Commander giving you an order? Get over there pronto!  Someone says they need the hive up? Tell him you'll take care of it as you're going gorge.  Hive going up in maintainance? Yell at the comm for a phase gate.  You want people to think "Oh yeah, Tombomb...he's pretty good, give him an rslot, too".

-Play Play Play!  Playing on LM is the best way to get noticed.  Even if you get kicked every 10 minutes, its better if you hadn't even touched the server at all.
Time again for ANeMs "How the hell did I get a res slot?" checklist

-My setinfo says I want to kill LB.

- You could say I contribute, if by contribute you mean go completely off topic in ways that are too tought out to be spam, but too off topic to actually be a valid, thought out post.

-Okay.. I didn't ask for one.. I just stalked LB in the constie beta..

-The admins don't like me much from what I can tell.. well, at least, not on the server. I have a tendancy to subtlely break every rule possible..

-Play? on LM? Why would one ever do that?  :huh:  

:p

I'll never understand it.. Oh well..

But, yeah.. Tombomb, its best not to follow my example if you want a resslot within  the next couple months..  ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 10:03:05 PM by ANeM »