Author Topic: NS2 Trailer coming out  (Read 10464 times)

May 27, 2009, 10:59:06 AM
Read 10464 times

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
In about 1 hour. I can't wait.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

May 27, 2009, 01:17:29 PM
Reply #1

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
it's 12:21 and still no trailer

gg flayra
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

May 27, 2009, 02:49:03 PM
Reply #2

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
I watched it and it was boring. Then I read "The hallway and alien footage shown in this movie was filmed entirely in-engine [...]". Even the door bending and the Onos running like that and standing on its back legs? Pretty cool.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

May 28, 2009, 03:26:48 AM
Reply #3

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
It was definitely pretty sweet. I just want to see more very badly. If the textures are really that nice (might be higher res just for the trailer), it's going to be amazing.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

May 28, 2009, 09:06:48 AM
Reply #4

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Aye, just watched it.  Made me want to play NS again, so me and some friends are going to be playing tonight (hopefully). 

Considering the pre-order- I never had the money to support it as a mod, so I may do it for old time's sake.
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear
One part comm, one part cheerleader, 3 parts cuddly bear

May 28, 2009, 02:24:17 PM
Reply #5

Magmatron

• Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
Preordered the special. Can't wait.

TyrNem...blah blah blah

May 29, 2009, 10:32:54 AM
Reply #6

rad4Christ

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Got the SE as well. here's to hoping for the "Overly Chatty Pengiuns 2.0" server!
tim
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. CS Lewis

SheenaYanai
: why do i have to be a stone? i dont want to be a stone... i want to do some harm.... can i be a exploding stone at least?

May 30, 2009, 11:12:31 AM
Reply #7

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Greetings gents, long time no see!

I'm in the SE preorder club too. Man, I hope it'll be like old times and better!
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater

June 01, 2009, 04:29:14 PM
Reply #8

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
I'm in the pre-order club as well.

Here's to hoping it's worth it.
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear

June 02, 2009, 12:09:50 AM
Reply #9

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Yeah, I, too, preordered, about half an hour, or an hour, after preorders were available.

I wanted to see how many commas I could put in the above sentence.

June 02, 2009, 12:09:21 PM
Reply #10

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
/Offtopic segway ninja.

That's nothing.  You should have seen the paper that my tech writing group gave me to proofread- there was a 'sentence' with no less than fourteen commas.

I hated them.

But yes, NS2!  My girlfriend (yup, I've acquired one of those mythical beasts) wants to try NS now, to see if she'll like it. Har har.
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear

June 04, 2009, 07:52:20 AM
Reply #11

rad4Christ

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Any chance of me finally getting my wife interested in NS/NS2 has been destroyed by the release of Sims3.
tim
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. CS Lewis

SheenaYanai
: why do i have to be a stone? i dont want to be a stone... i want to do some harm.... can i be a exploding stone at least?

June 06, 2009, 08:56:29 PM
Reply #12

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Well, Asal and Johnjacobjingleheimerschmidt are still interested.  They're too lazy to post, though.

And Asal usually goes by Fearless Martyr, now.  Weirdo.
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear

June 08, 2009, 10:13:41 AM
Reply #13

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
I saw the news of NS2 the day after I uninstalled Steam & all it's components from my computer... (was running out of room - haven't played in probably years!)

I think I need a new system before I can even think about playing anymore games.  Anyone have some monies laying around that I can have? ;P

June 17, 2009, 08:35:07 PM
Reply #14

george

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://offwheel.gotdns.com
NS2  ;D!
Going to be nice.

June 23, 2009, 09:13:04 PM
Reply #15

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
But yes, NS2!  My girlfriend (yup, I've acquired one of those mythical beasts) wants to try NS now, to see if she'll like it. Har har.
I introduced my flatmate to NS a few days ago. Now, every time I pass by his room, I hear medpacks and leaps. He's playing it non-stop.

July 04, 2009, 10:13:32 AM
Reply #16

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile
I like it. I want to play.

July 07, 2009, 01:20:38 PM
Reply #17

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Heh, I got my girlfriend into gaming.  She played for a while on her laptop, then took my internship (damn GPA grumble grumble) and built a better desktop than mine.  Now I'm trying to get her to play NS with me, so she'll pre-order NS2.

And I'm suffering from a huge case of nerd jealousy.  My girlfriends computer is better than mine, and this is causing some terrible issues.  I play on it while she's at work, and pretend it's mine. 
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear

July 07, 2009, 11:00:42 PM
Reply #18

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I've been considering pre-ordering it twice instead of getting the expensive one. I'd rather have an account to loan out to close friends than black armor.

I reveal penis I know psychology.