Author Topic: if you have C&C generals installed still....  (Read 3353 times)

February 28, 2006, 06:12:42 PM
Read 3353 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
then d/l and play this mod.
http://shockwavemod.com/

loads of new units, new abilities, and quite frankly ridiculously balanced.
currently I really dont have time to play since college connection sucks, pledging, and loads of work. but over the summer and this upcomming spring break I will be playing hardcore with comrad XSZ.... so try the mod out and hopefully we could get a few games goin with the community.

February 28, 2006, 07:56:42 PM
Reply #1

Manta

• Fade

• View Profile
Ah, I used to play Generals pretty often, but I lost my CDs now. Any idea how much it is in stores, generally?

February 28, 2006, 10:20:53 PM
Reply #2

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
no clue, my guess between 10-15... ea games released a full pack of every C&C game there is frm C&C 1 to Generals for about 40-60 depending where you live or something

March 03, 2006, 07:10:52 PM
Reply #3

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Ah, I used to play Generals pretty often, but I lost my CDs now. Any idea how much it is in stores, generally?
[snapback]55358[/snapback]
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=comman...=Search+Froogle

^^

I used to love C&c Generals, jarmin stealthy creeping is utterly savage. it's a good game, and I will try and check this out when I get access to a computer.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 08, 2006, 02:39:11 PM
Reply #4

Manta

• Fade

• View Profile
Oh, Jarmin. I love that little man and his ability to snipe a whole army of minigunners. I still love Col. Button more though.