Author Topic: the problem  (Read 27327 times)

June 05, 2005, 02:06:37 PM
Reply #120

aeroripper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
i hate that invul plugin also... then the aliens always say the marine team is n00b when there were only a few skulks in the hive in a shotty rush.

June 05, 2005, 04:55:38 PM
Reply #121

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Invul plugin only exacerbates the problem, thats why I hope it is never implemented in such a way that aliens can abuse invul to allow them to sweep a hive clean.

It's just one of those things that has to rely on good player sportsmanship. Like bodycamping in AvP2. You can't outright halt it, so you make a server rule and hope that your regulars are HONEST ENOUGH not to break it.

I think Nec shooting my PC is retarded, stop shooting my PC now. Retarded. Doesn't. Mean. ****. PCcamping owns. Its good thinking and efficient playing. All the top players break up their opponents PCs, etc etc blah blah tired and rather silly standard competitive argument, narf.

Ah, the hilarity.

Slick, you may want to PM me with a clarification of what you just said, thanks.
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater

June 06, 2005, 08:20:30 AM
Reply #122

Mr.Ben

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Yeah, you really won this arguement with your PC camping, your witty replys really did validate your opinion.

Dick.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 08:21:02 AM by Mr.Ben »

<3 BenjamiN/Benny/MrBen - Washed up clanner, ex-contributor and forum troll.
#lessthanthree on qnet

June 06, 2005, 08:23:24 AM
Reply #123

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
Let's try and keep it civil people.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman