Author Topic: "It was Beautiful"  (Read 4184 times)

January 27, 2005, 06:28:12 AM
Read 4184 times

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
I got bored, so I decided to colour an old sketch of mine that I've been meaning to colour for a while (Over a year. I like to think that keeping up with yester-years makes life more interesting)
Figured I should make use of this forum for once because its not like anyone else does  <_<
That and its not done yet.. So I'm not about to show it off to large amounts of people I've never talked to. Here just seems a safer place for comments and criticism.
Don't be too hard on it... I'm just a Photoshop nub  :(

« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 07:06:14 AM by ANeM »

January 27, 2005, 06:53:44 AM
Reply #1

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
It's a rose, isn't it? I'm an artnub, so I can't give you any advice or honest criticism.

January 27, 2005, 06:54:58 AM
Reply #2

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
It's a rose, isn't it? I'm an artnub, so I can't give you any advice or honest criticism.
[snapback]39358[/snapback]
Yeah. Its a rose.

January 27, 2005, 07:19:22 AM
Reply #3

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • http://
i'm with lf on this one about being an art nub but i will try to give you some criticism.

the picture looks good except for the fact that the stem of the rose is connected to the flower from teh side of it istead of underneath it which looks quite wierd unless this is what you were going for

if i think of something else i'll add it later
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

January 27, 2005, 07:23:19 AM
Reply #4

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
the picture looks good except for the fact that the stem of the rose is connected to the flower from teh side of it istead of underneath it which looks quite wierd unless this is what you were going for
[snapback]39362[/snapback]

Yeah.. I know about that. I haven't gotten around to doing anything about it yet though. Not quite sure what I could do about it. The rose should look like its on top, more or less.
I guess I'll figure something out tomorrow when I finish it.