Author Topic: Questions  (Read 3745 times)

January 01, 2004, 11:00:44 PM
Read 3745 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
a have a few unanswered questions: does Fleash Eating V work on enemy sci's? how long do those annoying radios work for and when they disapper did that mean they cloaked or i killed them? why cant u kill teh enemy G man <_<  and why are the scientists "working" but there walknig around, the SI team couldve at least added in AI for them to go sit down in a chair and look at a comp or go by a machine and stare at it at least. and final question: Why does that S&I map have the chestburster host guy from aliens on a medical table? :p  (its the 1 with the ambulences)

January 02, 2004, 09:42:15 AM
Reply #1

devicenull

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• View Profile
Dunno
The radios are either glitched or theres an exploit (???) with placing them.. I know they sometimes disappear, and cannot be found anywhere, I think they last forever, but Im not sure
If you killed the gman, there would be no gman to hire a new gman, meaning nothing could be returned :)
Knocking a sci out would look weird if he was in a chair
Why not? Why can't he just be having surgery :p

January 02, 2004, 12:55:00 PM
Reply #2

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
    • http://
-dunno, but i wouldn't think it would, i gotta remember to try it :D
-radios i believe work forever til they're destroyed, then the current song loop keeps playing untill it finishes, and doesn't loop again(it doesn't stop immediately). although i have found a bug that whenever you spawn a model (IE. a grenade or something) it will play the radio music at that place forever (but the distracting effect isn't there, just the music :p )
-If you killed the Gman (the owner of the corperation) then the owners son would take over, and if you read the bios on the player models, the owner's son is one of the player models (the one with a full suit)
-The scientists are brainstorming i guess, just standing around talking, throwing out ideas, the real magic happens when you turn around :p
-I agree with devicenull, can't a man undergo surgery in peace(or pieces)?

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK