Author Topic: 'Brainwave' cap controls computer  (Read 2464 times)

December 08, 2004, 06:26:59 PM
Read 2464 times

Tooky

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://

December 08, 2004, 07:05:04 PM
Reply #1

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
I want one of those.

December 08, 2004, 07:07:03 PM
Reply #2

devicenull

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• View Profile

December 08, 2004, 08:08:35 PM
Reply #3

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
If anyone gets it, it's me. :p
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

December 08, 2004, 10:05:14 PM
Reply #4

Leaderz0rz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
wouldn't that just make your computer go to pron sites every 5 mins...?

December 08, 2004, 10:13:01 PM
Reply #5

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
hafhafhaf

that was a good one leader  :)

and it's funny cause it's true :wacko:

but that is rather interesting, and I kinda want one

if I was a paraplegic I would definetly want one so I could game  <3
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

December 09, 2004, 12:37:54 AM
Reply #6

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
i seem to remember reading about this before and i still want one
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

December 09, 2004, 02:47:10 AM
Reply #7

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
This brain-controlled robotic stuff - they always keep talking about using these things for people in wheelchairs, or people with prostetic arms. Seriously, you REALLY think that they've got this team of graduate students down there that are going "Gee I can't wait to help people in wheelchairs!"? Hell no! I'd graft a machine gun onto my left arm and begin blowing the ^^ out of things, then hop into my bulletproof Ferarri that I drive and fire rocket launchers with my mind until I fly into space where an orbiting top secret research lab will surgically remove my head and attach it to a massive robot, then return me to earth where I'll destroy the capital of earth (Washington D.C.) and force everyone to work in my forced labor camps where they will create my army of immortal atomic mutants!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 02:47:42 AM by Uranium - 235 »

December 09, 2004, 05:21:16 AM
Reply #8

SheenaYanai

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/index2.html
<_<  uhm...  old?  i mean...really old?  like...  atari build mind controllers back in 1983 for their atari 2600 console?  this thing was called mindlink, and was a product of an medical equipment manufacturer adopted by atari...(yeah, atari wanted to jump into the medical equipmet business - Atari Bionics Medical Systems)  
uhm.. mindlink was kinda expensive to produce, and you needed some training to use it (headaches are us!) . atari was almost bancrupt to this time, so they got buyed by a different company and closed their factory in el-paso. atari took mindlink away from the market again because some peoples reported about headache when using it (others dont even buyed it because they feared braindamage- lol kinda true), and delivered the remaining units ,different ptototypes, and modules on 14 trucks into the new-mexican dessert somewhere at alomorgordo, where bulldozers made them flat..  there are just some of them still around, very rare stuff.  there are even TWO(!) games for it ..mind maze, and bionic breakthrough.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 05:23:03 AM by SheenaYanai »

December 09, 2004, 07:30:07 AM
Reply #9

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Freaky stuff. But yeah, who cares about wheelchairs? I want to know I can use this to get 1337 57475 in CS, d00d!

December 09, 2004, 01:43:58 PM
Reply #10

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
I don't even need the mind thing, just give me one of those retina trackers to sit on top of my monitor and aim my gun at whatever I'm looking at :p uber-l33t aim skillz without hax! :D

December 11, 2004, 08:37:50 AM
Reply #11

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
But rather confusing if it's slightly out of alignment and you start chasing your cursor with your eyes.