Author Topic: Some useful programs  (Read 1344 times)

November 23, 2004, 08:34:31 PM
Read 1344 times

spinviper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
First of all I would like to introduce you to DRIVERCLEANER

Driver Cleaner is a program which helps you to remove parts of drivers that are left after uninstalling the old drivers. The program is for ATI and nVidia drivers. You should  read the readme file included in the zip file and installation as it contains a detailed description step by step on how to use the program.(Very important)
Next, for both Nvidia and ATI fans, the

OMEGADRIVERS

The purpose of the Omega Drivers is to provide gamers with an alternate set of drivers, ones that have more options and features than the original sets.  The drivers contain optimizations, extra features (like OC capabilities), more resolutions and internal tweaks that can give them the edge in a gaming environment over the normal drivers, which are often tailored for synthetic benchmarks. All Omega driver sets are tested (unless noted) by myself in my own PC or in an alternate PC (in the case of the Nvidia drivers) to ensure maximum compatibility and reliability.

Last but not least, there is TUNEXP

TuneXP is the official DriverHeaven.net Windows Tweaking software. TuneXP is the single most easy and featured XP tweaker, you'll ever find. Designed with easy-to-use dropdown menus, it will make your Windows installation go from its sluggish state to a red-blooded, optimized mode. All for free.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 09:43:20 PM by spinviper »
Exitus Acta Probat

November 23, 2004, 08:44:20 PM
Reply #1

spinviper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
I added a Fan-Fic that I wrote, when I get back I will write another one.

EDIT: Waiting for transport. BTW, are these proggies useful?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 09:42:01 PM by spinviper »
Exitus Acta Probat