The Ready Room > Off Topic

Hello

(1/144) > >>

lolfighter:
Are you new to the Lunixmonster forums? Say hello! Feel free to tell us who you are, how you came to play on the Lunixmonster, what your favourite food is and why Niteowl should hoot less and play more.

Update: Note that I'm enforcing this. I'm merging any hello threads I find with this one. So if your hello thread suddenly disappeared, chances are it's in here.

Satanic Monkey:
Well i discovered this server when it was still SunnyD , bu i didn't play much and now I play in this server more often :lol: and niteowl should play more  :p

ThoraX:
well since i never made a hello thread i will say hello now.

Hello. I found the server by throwing chicken bones into a pot of boiling blood, and when they floated up to the surface, the bones spelled out the connect address. Then I connected and became a regular there, And that's when the horror began.  ^^

OMG KITTY! =3

Dirty Harry Potter:
Now the reason i got here is pretty strange, i was talking to lolfighter (never with a capital L! NEVER!) about him being corrupt, i tried want to bribe him for a slot...then LB comes around, and tells me to register and he'll get it all fixed o_O......so here i am, making this post...and dealing out a few free posts to all of ye.

Moved with corruption-power.

Niteowl:
*HOOOT*!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version