Author Topic: /me Shakes Fist  (Read 1610 times)

August 17, 2004, 07:17:53 PM
Read 1610 times

@gentOrange

• Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Well I know I said I'd be back a couple weeks after I left. But there have been a few problems with getting my computer back, mainly my dad not driving up till fall now supposedly. Might just have him ship it up soon but figured I'd update you.

Sig size too big, 22kb is the max size, yours is 28kb - DHP

August 17, 2004, 07:29:23 PM
Reply #1

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
ah, soon back to the good old days eh?

I doubt you remember that, but i was browsing through my screenshots not so long ago and knew this was that time you sat in Eclipse RR for a good 30 minutes thinking that there really was a Secret room in it after I told ya there was ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 07:30:45 PM by Diablus »

August 17, 2004, 10:35:46 PM
Reply #2

fatty

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
ah, soon back to the good old days eh?

I doubt you remember that, but i was browsing through my screenshots not so long ago and knew this was that time you sat in Eclipse RR for a good 30 minutes thinking that there really was a Secret room in it after I told ya there was ;)
[snapback]26594[/snapback]

that was freaking hilarious. we had you going so bad.  >:D

August 17, 2004, 10:37:07 PM
Reply #3

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
i don't know how much longer i can hang out with this cabbage patch kid i bought at the dollar store, hoping it would be some sort of substitute for good times with AO. hurry back please, this dolls' banter is getting tiring.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

August 18, 2004, 04:12:06 PM
Reply #4

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
if you think you have computer problems with your pops then you are sorely mistaken  :)
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.